Furthermore, full stack development frameworks such as MEAN stack and MERN stack can help you with web development projects while redefining productivity and the final deliverables.
Let us delve deep into the benefits and differences between MEAN stack and MERN stack to choose the best for your web development project. This will also help you gain invaluable insights before you decide to hire React JS developers, hire Node JS developers, or hire MEAN /MERN stack developers
MEAN stands for MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.js.
MongoDB: This document-based NoSQL database is used for storing the data of backend apps as JSON files.
ExpressJS: A backend application, ExpressJS runs on top of Node.js.
AngularJS: This can be defined as the frontend framework that helps in running the code in the browser.
Working Of MEAN Stack
- Express.js and Node.js Server Tier: Express.js is at the next step of the MEAN stack and operates on the Node.js server. Express.js is a minimalist, fast, and powerful web framework for Node.js and it has exceptionally robust models when it comes to URL routing and handling HTTP responses and requests.
- MongoDB Database Tier: A database such as MongoDB is required to store any data. JSON documents that are created in the frontend of Angular.js are sent to the server of Express.js where they are processed and directly stored in MongoDB for retrieval in future.
The MEAN stack framework offers the most popular and reliable plugins and significantly minimizes the time and efforts on system administration. It is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to enhance the speed and output associated with web or mobile app development.
The MEAN stack includes different supporting libraries as well as reusable modules to deliver a scalable minimum viable product.
Benefits Of MEAN Stack
- The MEAN stack supports the working and performance of the Model View Controller.
- Everything from frontend development to backend development is controlled.
- MEAN stack is accompanied by pre-built testing tools.
- MEAN stack helps in keeping the task of web application development well-organized and regulated to avoid unnecessary routine and monotonous work.
- Furthermore, there is extensive community support for developers when it comes to this open-source project.
MERN stands for MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, and Node.js. The framework offers easy and quick development of mobile and web applications using Java as its primary component.
The primary components of the MERN stack are as follows:
- MongoDB: The document-oriented No-SQL data store is used for storing backend apps.
- ExpressJS: It can be defined as a layered framework that is built on top of Node.js to manage the structure and backend functionalities of a website.
- ReactJS: It is a library facilitating the creation of user interface (UI) components of single-page web apps.
Working Of MERN Stack
- Express.js and Node.js server tier: Express.js is the next step of the MERN stack and it runs on the Node.js server. It has powerful and value-driven models for URL routing as well as managing HTTP responses and requests. Express.js is a minimalist and robust web framework for Node.js.
- MongoDB Database tier: If you need to store data then a database such as MongoDB comes useful. JSON documents that are created in frontend of Angular are sent to the server of Express.js and they are processed and directly stored in MongoDB for retrieval at a later point of time.
Benefits Of MERN Stack
- It has an extensive and robust set of testing tools.
- The MERN stack has rich open-source community support.
- The MERN stack provides support for MVC architecture to facilitate smooth web development process.
Differences Between MEAN Stack and MERN Stack
MEAN Vs MERN Stack comparison
Both MEAN stack and MERN stack can be defined as reliable frameworks when it comes to rapid frontend development and the primary difference between them lies in the way they are structured. While the MERN stack is an ideal choice for faster development of smaller apps, the MEAN stack is a better option for large-scale apps.
We hope that this information on the MEAN stack and MERN stack related to their definitions, benefits, working, and differences was useful to you in more than just a way.
Looking to hire React JS developers, hire Node JS developers, or hire MEAN /MERN stack developers?
About Us: Infusai
is a lead salesforce implementation & Consulting partner in India, Singapore, Thailand, Europe, US & Australia.